3rd Edition, 2014
At last there is an updated map for this exciting and rapidly changing country. This 3rd edition Angola map is filled with up-to-date information for the self-drive traveller such as GPS coordinates for important intersections, highways and secondary roads, 4×4 tracks, fuel points, towns, distances, national parks, border posts and more.
- Easy to read in a vehicle
- Useful self-drive information such as fuel points and coordinates of intersections.
- Includes points of interest such as Kalandula Waterfall and the Black Rocks of Pungo
- Contains many minor roads and tracks
- Distances between points
- Practical, user-friendly scale