InfoMap South Africa
The Essential South Africa Guide Map
Map: Printed on both sides
Edition: 1st Edition January 2016
Product Dimensions: 87cm x 63cm
Folded: 21cm x 16cm
Scale: 1:2 000 000, 1cm = 20 Km
Format: Waterproof Paper
- Includes a free downloadable PDF guidebook filled with information
- Seven-in-one map, including SA roadmap PLUS six top national parks
- Roadmap includes all national roads & essential major/minor roads AND
- Over 500 of the best adventure activities & various points of interest
- Useful services countrywide including private hospitals
- Selected must-see wilderness areas, national parks and reserves.
- Six national parks include Kruger, Addo, Pilanesberg, Table Mountain, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi & Augrabies AND
- Booking and travel details
- Accommodation, viewpoints, picnic sites, waterholes, game hides, activities, shops & restaurants
- Folds easily into different sections for using each map
- Printed on a waterproof, environmentally friendly wood-substitute material.
A first for InfoMap! Not only is this the first South African map, but the Essential South Africa is also the first guidemap bringing together experience in mapping as well as interest and thirst for travel, exploration and adventure. In breaking away from the established format this map is a useful travel tool that bridges traditional mapping and travel guides – something that is both practical AND informative. In essence: a one-stop travel resource.