Le Roux and Müller's Field Guide to the Trees & Shrubs of Namibia 2nd revised edition
Revised and expanded by Coleen Mannheimer and Barbara Curtis
Macmillan Education Namibia, 2018
First published in 2009, Le Roux & Müller's Field Guide to the Trees & Shrubs of Namibia has been a trusted field companion to botanists and laymen alike for many years. The second edition of this popular guide contains more than 1000 photographs, of which over 400 are new.
Comprehensive updated, it now features:
- A number of additional species descriptions, including seven species new to science.
- Each species has been provided with a description, distribution map and photos of all aspects of the plant, where possible.
- Distinguishing characteristics have been highlighted.
- As many common or local names as possible have been included.
- Keys to families, genera and species, as well as hints on field identification, habitat and uses have been provided.
- The main key has been revised and expande, with drawings and photos to help the reader.
- The most important families have been colour-coded along the margins for ease of reference.
This highly anticipated new edition of the very popular field guide to Namibian woody plants will appeal to all flora enthusiasts.